Turning Your Magic Mushrooms And Truffles Into Tasty Tea
Magic mushroom and truffles have become extremely popular over the last couple of years due to their psychedelic effects and powerful potency. However, if you want to really get the most out of your mushroom and truffles, you should consider turning them into tasty tea. The effects come on quick, the taste it great, and the tea is gentle on the stomach.
Create Your Very Own Honey Tea
If you are looking for the most basic method of turning your mushrooms and truffles into tea, but sweetened up a bit, you have to check out the honey tea recipe. The process is easy and extremely straightforward. Just keep in mind that the only specialty item that you are going to need is a tea infuser, which is probably something you already have if you are an avid tea drinker.
- Step 1 – To start all you have to do is cut the truffles and mushrooms into small pieces. The ideal behind this is that the smaller the pieces, the more surface area they will cover. This pretty much means that the psychoactive ingredient (psilocybin) will mix with the tea is a more efficient and effective manner.
- Step 2 – Now, put on a pot of boiling water.
- Step 3 – Once the water has boiled, you want to let it cool for a few minutes before moving on to step 4. The ideal is that you want the water to be warm, not boiling hot.
- Step 4 – You will now place your truffles or mushrooms inside the tea infuser and pour the hot water over the infuser.
- Step 5 – Now, you will need to let the entire mixture steep for right around ten to fifteen minutes, making sure that you are stirring on occasion.
- Step 6 – You are almost done! Just go ahead and strain the tea into a drinkable cup like a mug and add your desired amount of honey.
Keep in mind that you can experiment around with creating more potent concoctions by repeating the steps with the left over materials from the first filtering process. This will ensure that you truly get even dose of magic extracted out of the truffles or mushrooms.
Take Advantage Of The Power Of Lemons
There is nothing better than a freshly squeezed lemon. Not only are they tart, but also they provide a sweet taste that cannot be matched. When you combine this with the fact that the acid from the lemons turns the psilocybin into psilocin, you are truly looking at one powerful concoction.
This trip won’t last as long, but it will come on extremely hard and extremely fast.
- Step 1 – Once again, start by cutting your mushrooms or truffles into small pieces, so that they cover more of the surface area.
- Step 2 – Place the truffles or mushrooms in a cup and add in some freshly squeezed lemon.
- Step 3 – At this point you want to let the mixture soak up the lemon juice for a good ten minutes, making sure that you are stirring on occasion.
- Step 4 – After soaking for ten minutes you want to go ahead and start boiling your water.
- Step 5 – Let the water cool again, so that it is warm and then pour in the lemon mixture with the truffles and mushrooms.
- Step 6 – Let the entire mixture steep for fifteen to twenty minutes, stirring on occasion.